Friday, 6 January 2012

December In 2011

  After collect all of those basic material and theory frame, I start to take my work into consideration. Combine with the tutorial and advises from Alan and Ivan, video should be the best choice to me , it is directly to show my subjective opinion and the envidence can be more impressed and powerful. It is called a " video essay" contains video, picture, text and audio. I did a similarity work in my degree final project, and it lasted around 30 minutes, however my supervisor suggeted me to do a video around 10 minutes, though the time is more shorter, it means I need select more seriously and accurately. I search a lot of videos in youtube, finally I found a target to be my sample, it is about the inception of movie editing, though it is a quite different topic from mine, it give a lot of inspiration in my work and editing , absolutly for the profession skill of editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment