Friday, 6 January 2012

December In 2011

  In my tutorial, my supervisor Ivan gave me a lot of related books and it helped me a lot during the whole process. I found a book related to films essay-" Film as philosophy-Essays on Cinema After Wittgenstein and Cavell," it offered amounts of successful and excellent essay samples to me. I found write a good quality essay should follow these steps: firstly, gather your thought, for example record in blog is really a good way to reach this point; secondly, form a solid thesis statement, at the first moment I have confirmed my essay scope, it should be related to films, take my advantage into consideration, Chinese movie should be more easier to me; the next should be support your topic thoroughly, no matter what topic the eassy is, we always need find plenty of envidence to support our opinion; Thirdly, reiterate your point with a conclusion, it is quite important to statement my own opinion as a conclusion, whatever I did for the whole essay is related to the result; fianlly combined with my actual situation, I though the photos and videos must attend in my essay.


Bibliography:

  1. Rupert Read & Jerry Goodenough ( 2005), FILM AS PHILOSOPHY: Essays on Cinema After Wittgenstein and Cavell. PALGRAVE MACMILLAN press.

No comments:

Post a Comment